special by R’unique
- 115 gr butter, softened
- 70 gr white sugar
- 70 gr brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 260 gr all-purpose flour
- 1 cup M&M
- 1.Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- 2.Whisk the butter with white and brown sugar for 2 minute (until smooth).
- 3.Add room temperature egg and the vanilla extract & mix them for 1 minute.
- 4.In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. After than add it to the mixture and mix for 2-3 minutes.
- 5.Add up M&Ms and mix it with spoon.
- 6. Bake about 10-15 minutes, until cookies are golden around the edges.