Special By R’unique
For tiny biscuits:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1+1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For Nutella Ganache:
- 1 cup (240 grams) heavy cream
- 200 grams bittersweet (%70 cocoa) chocolate, chopped finely
- 2/3 cup (200 grams) Nutella
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons (150 grams) butter, cut into small cubes and softened
To prepare the tiny biscuits;
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and add the sugar.
- Then add eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Follow the cutting technique.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
For Nutella Ganache::
- Put the chocolate in a heatproof mixing bowl. Bring cream to a boil and pour over the chopped chocolate. Let stand for half a minute, then gently stir with a spatula until completely melted. Add Nutella and continue stirring until melted. Stir in salt and butter pieces.
- Put the biscuits in a mixing bowl, pour over the remaining ganache and stir gently to coat the biscuits. Transfer the mixture into the mold and get rid of air pockets by rapping the mold against the counter. Cover the top tightly with plastic wrap, pressing it against the surface to create an airtight seal. Freeze until completely hard, for 30-45 minutes.
Recipe is taken from CAFE FERNANDO – Thank you for the amazing recipe!!