special by R’unique
- 500g Mascarpone cheese
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Ladyfingers 200g
- 3 cup espresso
- Beat the mascarpone cheese in a bowl.
- Beat the egg yolks with the caster sugar.
- Add the mixture in the softened mascarpone.
- Whisk the egg whites with the salt and add it to the mixture.
- Sprinkle some of the coffee over the ladyfingers. After cover with half of the mixture. Follow the same direction for the second layer.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.