special by R’unique
- 185g butter
- 160g bar bittersweet chocolate
- 1cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1cup (120g) flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon cacao
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee (optional)
- 50g chopped walnuts (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- Melt the chopped chocolate(80g) and butter by bain-maire technique. Remove from heat and let it cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Beat together the eggs and sugar until well combined.
- Add vanilla extract to the egg mixture.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and cacao.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture and mix until well combined.
- After, add the flour mixture and stir with plastic spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and add the chopped chocolates on to the mixture.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes.